Paddle through a mangrove forest in a kayak and visit a local fish farm on this 4-hour eco-adventure from Langkawi. With your local guide, watch a fish-feeding show at the local fish farm. Climb in to a kayak and take off through the mangrove forest to observe local flora and fauna like sea eagles and kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards. Hear about the ecology and natural environment from your kayaking guide. Dig in to a fresh, locally sourced lunch, including refreshments, before enjoying transportation back to your hotel.
- Paddle through a mangrove forest in a kayak and visit a local fish farm
- Watch a fish-feeding show at the local fish farm
- Climb in to a kayak and take off through the mangrove forest to observe local flora and fauna like sea eagles and kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards
- Hear about the ecology and natural environment from your kayaking guide
- Dig in to a fresh, locally sourced lunch, including refreshments
Langkawi, Langkawi, Langkawi District, Kedah
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from guests hotel
|INCLUDED|| Local guide
Drybag (2people sharing 1 drybag)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
|NOT INCLUDED|| Snacks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Advisable to wear/bring: spare clothes, flipflops, swimwear, sun lotion, towel, insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Operated by Fauna Flora Eco Sdn. Bhd.
First, the guest will take a boat ride through the mangrove’s river. The first stop of the tour would be the Bat Cave where over there the guests will be given introduction about the mangrove. Then they will be taken into the cave to see the bats that would be hanging above of their head. After that the guests will go back into the boat to be taken to the second stop, which would be the fish farm. at the fish farm, the guest will be given time to the toilet and kayaking equipment such as paddle, life vest, dry bag and drinking water. A demonstration also will be given before all the guests getting into their respective kayaks. Once in the kayak, the guests will follows the guide into the mangrove forests will trying to spot the animals that are living there. At one point the guests will be taken to the eagle spot to witness the birds that represent the island. After about 2 hours of kayaking around then the group will started to paddling back to the fish farm. The last stop would be the fish farm where they were earlier. After the guests finish with their washing and cloth-changing, they will be taken back to the jetty by boat before being send back to their hotel.
https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m18!1m12!1m3!1d126891.01189134773!2d99.73383049738825!3d6.349471295508345!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i1024!2i768!4f13.1!3m3!1m2!1s0x304c79fbfde6ee39%3A0x206d041726128f84!2sKubang%20Badak%20Mangrove%20Tour%20%26%20Kayaking!5e0!3m2!1sen!2smy!4v1628669151717!5m2!1sen!2smy” width=”600″ height=”450″ style=”border:0;” allowfullscreen=”” loading=”lazy”>